- Online games - Wikipedia - introduction
- ESL - Wikipedia - introduction
- The ESL Gaming GmbH, doing business as ESL (Electronic Sports League), is a German esports organizer and production company that produces video game competitions worldwide.
- ESL was the world's largest esports company in 2015, and the oldest that is still operational.
- Based in Cologne, Germany, ESL has eleven offices and multiple international TV studios globally. ESL is the largest esports company to broadcast on Twitch.
- Epic Games - Wikipedia - think Fortnite, has TenCent as shareholder
- shop.kolex.gg - NFTs - synonym for Epics.gg - shop for Epics cards
- Epics.gg, founded in 2017, dedicated to creating collectibles, headquartered in Los Angeles.
- The epics.gg mobile and web apps have over 400,000 users who have collected over 100 million unique digital objects and played over 4 million matches of the Rush game.
- Choose where you mint your NFT's including Ethereum and ImmutableX layer 2 where collectors can buy and trade with no gas fees. Ethereum.org: "Layer 2 (L2) is a collective term to describe a specific set of Ethereum scaling solutions. A layer 2 is a separate blockchain that extends Ethereum and inherits the security guarantees of Ethereum." => think Lightning
- Accept payments from customers in both traditional fiat currencies or popular cryptocurrencies like ETH or BTC.