Research and development
KU Leuven - general
COSIC, ELECTA, MICAS, MNS, PSI, STADIUS, TELEMIC
- IDnow (Ariadnext (France) + Identity TM (video identification in Germany))
- IDnow eID allows users to verify themselves using German ID card and German Residence Permit by using the PIN based NFC technologies. The Product asks user to share the PIN of their German eID document and also asks document to bring closer to NFC enabled mobile phone to readout the NFC chip from the ID document.
- IDnow eSign issues qualified electronic signatures (QES) on PDF. It relies on the VideoIdent and AutoIdent to verify the identity of the signatory.
- IDnow AutoIdent - identity proofing - remote document reading and biometric recognition
- IDnow VideoIdent - identity proofing video support
- IDnow Platform - offers AutoIdent, VideoIdent and eID in one single app/SDK. eSign is offered as an add-on.
- IDnow identity wallet - eIDAS 2.0.
Refer also to signature types (blind, group, threshold, ...).
- W3C github BBS+ - a set of cryptographic suites for the purpose of creating, verifying and deriving proofs for BBS+ Signatures
- H2020 Kraken - local copy - 'BroKeRage and MArKet platform for pErsoNal data' - a trusted and secure personal data platform with state-of-the-art privacy aware analytics methods (with guarantees on metadata privacy, including query privacy).
- Kraken homepage
- Crypto includes MPC and SNARKS
KU Leuven library